First Alert Weather App
Sometimes getting the best can be expensive, but not when it comes to weather apps. The new KAKE First Alert weather app is free, and it’s the only weather app in Kansas with a real local forecast. Whether you want to know what it’s going to be like later today or later this week, you’ll get a forecast directly from KAKE First Alert – not some national feed like all the other apps.
The KAKE First Alert weather app also gives you interactive radar, you can choose which weather alerts you want, and you can submit photos or video directly to KAKE First Alert – all on an easy-to-navigate carousel. Everything you need in a weather app, right at your fingertips, for free!
So stay ahead of the ever-changing Kansas weather with the only weather app you need – the new KAKE First Alert Weather App.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you.
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert.
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for all of KAKEland.
- The latest video forecast from KAKE First Alert.
- Current weather conditions for all of KAKEland and anywhere in the United States.
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter.
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more.
- Closings and delays for all of KAKEland.
- Weather blog from KAKE First Alert.
- News and weather headlines from 24-Hour KAKE First Alert.
- Live streaming video from 24-Hour KAKE First Alert.
- Upload weather pictures right from your phone or tablet.