Salina girl who suffered electrical shock dies

By: KAKE News Email
By: KAKE News Email

Stay up-to-date with KAKE News:

SALINA, Kan A Salina girl has died, seven months after suffering an electric shock.

Family members posted on a facebook support page that Jayden Hicks died at 3:56 a.m. Tuesday.

She had been hospitalized since being shocked on May 29th. Hicks and four other children were playing in a rain storm when she fell to the ground at Campbell Plaza. The other children were treated for their injuries and released. Hicks was eleven-years-old at the time of the accident.

In June, Salina Fire Marshal Roger Williams told KAKE News the investigation was focusing on electrical wiring that connects street lights, public restroom lights and traffic lights at three pedestrian crossings.

To visit the prayers for Jayden facebook page
Click here


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 238306061 - kake.com/a?a=238306061