OSBORNE COUNTY, Kan. (KAKE) - KDOT is planning on beginning work to replace the bridge on K-181 on Friday, March 10.

The Kansas Department of Transportation says K-181 will be closed at the bridge over Twin Creek in Osborne County while it is being replaced. Traffic will be diverted on U.S. 281 and K-18.

The replacement is expected to be finished in November of this year.