Man critically hurt in southeast Wichita fire
WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) - A man suffered critical injuries in a fire in southeast Wichita early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:15 a.m. in the 1200 block of South Longfellow, near Lincoln and Rock Road. A Sedgwick County dispatch supervisor said there was a lot of smoke throughout the home, but crews didn't immediately locate a fire.
A man was rushed to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation and burns to his hands and face.
Additional information was not provided.