Little River Learning Center Donkey Basketball Fundraiser
Little River, KS
World’s craziest sport!
* It’s wilder than a rodeo; it’s funnier than a circus! It’s Donkey Basketball!
* This doubleheader donkey extravaganza will be at the Little River School Commons Area/Gym in Little
River, KS, on Tuesday, March 25. A free-will donation Potato/Dessert Bar will begin at 5:30 p.m. with
the basketball show beginning at 7:00 p.m. sponsored by the Little River Learning Center. A Champ-
ionship playoff game between the winning teams will determine the champion!
* Real, live donkeys specially selected for Donkey Basketball will be used for this fantastic show present-
ed by the Little River Learning Center. See “Buckmaster”, world famous comedy donkey! 500 pounds
of pure dynamite! He’s rough and tough and hard to bluff and hasn’t been ridden yet!
* Come one; come all to the craziest show on earth: Donkey Basketball!
* Advanced tickets can be purchased at the Little River Learning Center, 315 W. Prairie, Little River, KS
for $6.00 each. Questions about the event can be directed to Becky Sears at 620-897-6263.
Becky Sears, Director, Little River Learning Center, 315 W. Prairie, Little River, KS 67457; 620-897-6263
Abode, 1330 E. Douglas, Wichita, KS
Dress up in your cocktail attire and join CASA of Sedgwick County for an evening of Casino games, light fare, unlimited beer and wine, live music and live and silent auctions.
Ashley Thorne, (316) 866-2920
39th Annual Blarney Breakfast
Old Chicago East (Kellogg and Rock Road), Wichita, Kansas
Grab a hearty breakfast, enjoy bottomless cups of coffee and participate in the festivities with bagpipers, Irish dancers and much, much more! More than 1,000 people celebrate each year at Wichita’s most beloved St. Patrick’s Day event. Proceeds benefit children with special needs through Rainbows United.
Chenay Sloan, 316-267-5437, firstname.lastname@example.org