beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience - Adobe, IBM, Sigur Rós and Magic Leap set to speak at 2019 event
beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience announces speakers and full artist list for 2019 conference.
DUBLIN, Oct. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience returns to Dublin on October 11, 2019 at the Aviva Stadium. Bringing together global leaders and innovators to discuss the future of the entertainment industry, the conference encourages groundbreaking collaborations on the intersection of tech, creative and sustainability.
#MxT2019's Featured Speakers include Sigur Rós Creative Director Sarah Hopper, Magic Leap Alumni Stephen Mangiat, IBM Telco, Media and Entertainment Lead Alison Davis, Lollapalooza Berlin Festival Director Fruszina Szép, Music and Film Producer/Director Count Eldridge, Beat Games Co-Founder Jaroslav Beck, Adobe Senior Experience Designer Susse Sønderby and many more.
"We live in a rapidly changing world," emphasises Kenn Davis, CEO of the Music x Tech Experience. "beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience offers an exciting opportunity to keep up to speed on current developments that are redefining all sectors working with music and sound, and to find the next big breakthroughs by getting together with the leading technologists, entrepreneurs and creative professionals. Even if you're not an expert in tech, understanding its limitations and applying creative to it can open a range of possibilities. The most important part, we believe, is to look outside of your own sector and see what can be adapted from other industries in order to make products and services more relevant, efficient and sustainable by adopting a 'fan'-centric approach."
The Music x Tech Experience is organised into 10 programming tracks, covering key topics such as the Psychology of Sound, Artificial Intelligence, 5G and Extended Reality, Voice Control and Spatial Audio, Blockchain, New Live Experiences, Smart Production, Legislation in the Digital Age and more.
"A second digital revolution is setting the bar for a more sustainable, efficient and experimental ecosystem. The most important and defining factor for all these innovations however is the behaviour and expectation of the end consumer, the fan," says Isabel Thomas, co-founder of the Music x Tech Experience. "From learnings about the emotional feedback towards noise pollution in cities and the use of music for wellbeing, over expectations into the sound of your newly purchased electric vehicle, VR and live experiences to the infrastructures that surround and power them: #MxT2019 aims to leverage technology for a smart future that enhances the human experience on all aspects of the entertainment and media industry."
With the central theme, 'Music is in everything,' #MxT2019 highlights how music permeates through many facets of our lives, it's influence on our behaviour and its use across multiple disciplines, from video games, to sports, advertising, design, film, health tech, finance and more.
The event features hands-on, immersive experiences, talks by the world's leading companies and disruptors, intimate Q&A sessions and workshops, networking opportunities to collaborate on groundbreaking ideas as well as music performances by the best emerging artists from across Europe.
An overview of the event is available through the #MxT2019 trailer.
Immersive showcases include the first ever AI-Artist live performance in Ireland as well as Extended Reality experiences such as a VR Cinema, and follow in the footsteps of great experiences such as Björk Digital's "Not Get" VR and Gorillaz' "Saturnz Barz" VR experience which were on display in 2018.
A curated line-up of the best emerging artists will play on multiple stages at the #MxT2019 Launch Party in Dublin's iconic Windmill Lane Recording Studios on October 10, as well as the MxT 'Hive Stage' on October 11.
Showcasing Artists from across Europe to perform at the 2019 event include:
AikJ - Ailbhe Reddy - Bri - Double Screen - Fallen Lights - FIELDS - Fintan McKahey - Gary O'Neill - happyalone. - JaXson - Lowli - Máni Orrason - Niall Mc Guigan - Pursued By Dogs - Rachael Lavelle - Reevah - ROE - Rumi - runabay - Sun Mahshene - SYLK - The Ocelots - VINCI - Weiss Video Orchestra
For more information on the #MxT2019 Artist Showcase, please visit beatvyne.com/mxt/schedule19.
Experience the performing artists of #MxT2019 by tuning into the Spotify playlist and browse #MxT2019's YouTube Music Video playlist.
Each year, beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience also selects a Featured Artist for a closer collaboration, widely featuring their music across different channels and facilitating access to mentorship for creative and entrepreneurial career development. 2019's Featured Artist is female noir pop duo SYLK.
MxT 2019 Speakers include:
- Sigur Rós Creative Director Sarah Hopper
- IBM Telco, Media & Entertainment Lead Alison Davis
- Lollapalooza Berlin Festival Director Fruzsina Szép
- AEG Europe Director of Business Intelligence Allan Kerr
- musikvergnuegen CCO & Founder and HealthTunes President Walter Werzowa
- Former Magic Leap Interactive Director Stephen Mangiat
- Music and Film Producer/Director Count Eldridge
- Beat Games Co-Founder and Head of Music Jaroslav Beck
- IoT Designer Moritz Waldemeyer
- Reed Smith Senior Associate Nick Breen
- BBC Music Commissioner Rebecca Sandiford
- Adobe Senior Experience Designer Susse Sønderby Jensen
- NILE-Evoke Co-Founder & Partner Marco Vitali
- Artomatix Founder & CTO Dr. Eric Risser
- Vital Neuro Founder & Chief Product Officer and AdvancedBrain Technologies CEO Alex Doman
- BBC, Vevo and Horniman Producer & Director Ronagh O'Donnell
- ROQU Media International President & CEO Robert Quirke
- Sennheiser Augmented Audio Lab Computational Designer Felix Faire
- CrossBorderWorks Consulting Founder Vickie Nauman
- MXX Music CEO & Co-Founder Joe Lyske
- Miloco Gear Managing Director Robbie Dunne
- Auxuman CEO and Co-Founder Ash Koosha
- Executive Producer Muki Kulhan
- Draper Esprit Venture Partner Brian Caulfield
- Verifi Media Head of Business Development Richard Skidmore
- Berklee College and Open Music Initiative Senior Director Nicole d'Avis
- Virtual Reality Ireland General Manager and Producer Camille Donegan
- Algorithm Creative Director Kevin Freeney
- PEEX COO David Johnson
- Native Events Senior Consultant Megan Best
- Lewis Silkin Partner Victor Timlin
and more to be announced!
Featured Sessions include:
- Iconic and enigmatic Icelandic rock band Sigur Rós will join tech startup Magic Leap to discuss and showcase their award-winning mixed reality experience, Tónandi.
- Lollapalooza Berlin Festival Director Fruzsina Szép will share her knowledge on how large scale festivals can be constantly reinvented and provide lucrative testbeds for circular economies.
- Grammy nominated producer Count Eldridge and Nick Breen of Reed Smith discuss the pros and unintended consequences of the most transformative technology, the internet has on creators and rights holders.
- Draper Esprit Venture Partner Brian Caulfield will lead a Q&A session on the world of startups, investment/funding and what it takes to build a sustainable company while maintaining a work/life balance.
For more information on the #MxT2019 Speaker Line-up, please visit beatvyne.com/mxt/schedule19.
Now in its second year, beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience has been acknowledged by involved speakers from companies such as Amazon, Live Nation, Abbey Road Studios and Deezer as well as contributing high-profile artists such as Gorillaz and Björk Digital etc. as the missing link to today's technology and progressive step towards positive change.
beatvyne's Music x Tech Experience 2019 will take place on October 11, 2019 at Dublin's Aviva Stadium. For more information, please visit beatvyne.com/mxt. To register for the event, please visit beatvyne.com/mxt/tickets.
#MxT2019 is supported by:
ROQU Media International
Dublin City Council - Fáilte Ireland - Windmill Lane Recording Studios
Native Events - IDA Ireland
Virtual Reality Ireland - IMRO - Miloco Gear
Music Gateway - Startup Ireland - MusicTech Germany - International Sound Awards - Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge
Editor's Note: Media Registration for #MxT2019 closes Tuesday, October 8, 2019. No walk-up requests will be granted. Please visit beatvyne.com/mxt/media-accreditation/ to apply or get in touch.
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com