SLIDESHOW: Kansas storms and flooding — May 2019Posted: Updated:
Storms in early May 2019 brought tornadoes, large hail and widespread flooding to Kansas. Below are links to KAKE's coverage.
- Flooding closes roads, leads to school closures, evacuations
- More storms possible for KAKEland
- Flooding northwest of Hutchinson
- Tornadoes touch down in overnight Kansas storms
- Sheriff: Tornado causes damage in Barton County
If you have weather photos, submit them with the KAKE First Alert Weather App and be sure to include your name and location. Submitted photos and videos are automatically uploaded to the KAKE Weather App Facebook page.