Summary of duties:
Provides first point of contact to station visitors and callers, and routes visitors and callers to the appropriate employee/department, aids the sales department in the coordination of KAKE-TV’s many community, sales, and promotional events. Other duties as assigned.
- Welcomes visitors to station
- Answers incoming telephone calls and viewer questions or directs caller to appropriate employee or department
- Assists sales traffic department with daily commercial recon (compares planned commercial spot times to actual official spot times and notes time differences)
- Assists sales department with community event and sales promotion planning, coordination, and execution
- Schedules station tours
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Pleasant, positive, outgoing personality who deals well with people
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented - must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable learning various computer platforms as well as proficient with Microsoft Office software programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Available to work occasional nights & weekends for station events
Interested candidates can apply to:
Lori Johnson, Business Manager
1500 N. West Street
Wichita, KS 67203
No phone calls, please.
Lockwood Broadcast Group and KAKE-TV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.