Apartment Fire in Haysville

Posted: Updated:
HAYSVILLE Kan. (KAKE) -

A fire at an apartment complex in Haysville has left multiple people without homes tonight.

The fire was reported around 2 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of Hillcrest Avenue and Sarah Lane.

Fire crews say they believe the blaze that destroyed three apartments at Village Green Apartment Homes was started by sparks from an electrical conduit.  

With the possible electrical issues, firefighters had to be extra careful fighting this fire.  Crews say they avoided putting water on the outside of the building due to the dangers of electrocuted.

No one was injured.

Check out these photos from across KAKEland snapped by our viewers, staff and local officials. Do you have a photo to share with us? Email it to news@kake.com.

MORE SLIDESHOWS HERE