Do You Really Need A Lawyer?
There are many complex issues involved in automobile collisions, especially where personal injury is concerned. In deciding whether or not to consult with a personal injury attorney, ask yourself these questions:
- Can I be sure I will do and say the right things?
- Can I be sure I won't do and say the wrong things?
- Do I know enough about the law that I probably won't have any questions or need someone to discuss things with?
- Do I know what doctors to go to with my injuries? Will they accept my case and be able to properly document my injuries and treatment plan so they'll be fully covered by insurance?
- Am I confident that I can speak to insurance adjusters without jeopardizing my right to fair compensation?
- If I am offered a settlement, will I know whether or not it's a fair settlement?
- Would I be better off with good legal counsel?
If you have any questions about this article or questions about your personal injury or work comp claim, give Attorney Roger Riedmiller a call in Wichita at 316-263-0001 or toll free at 1-888-263-0001. All questions and consultations are free. Call now. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.