If you have been injured in a workplace accident, Kansas Workers' Compensation law provides for medical treatment and replacement of your lost income.
If you have been injured on the job, it is important to act quickly. The workers' comp system has deadlines that, if not met, may reduce your chances for the full amount of compensation you need and deserve.
I represent employees throughout the Wichita area, including workers in the aircraft, farm equipment and gas and oil injuries. Typical workplace injuries include back injury, neck injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries.
How an Attorney Can Help
I will put experience and knowledge of Kansas workers' compensation law to work for you. My services include:
- Calculating correct weekly workers' compensation checks,
- Increasing workers' compensation checks,
- Maximizing impairment ratings,
- Disputing low impairment ratings,
- Securing lump-sum settlements,
- Running award settlements,
- Helping with doctor selection,
- Recommending changing doctors,
- Getting you reimbursed for medical mileage and prescription costs,
- Developing third party lawsuit cases when another party is at fault for the accident,
- Evaluating changes in the law,
- Obtaining judicial review,
- Advising you of Kansas Workers' Compensation deadlines,
- Completing Kansas Workers' Compensation forms,
- Communicating with adjusters, employers, doctors and employees,
- Determining when disability claims should be filed.
Managing a workers' compensation claim is a lot of work for one person and it is often overwhelming. My legal team and I are here to help.
If you have any questions about this article or questions about your personal injury or work comp claim, give Attorney Roger Riedmiller a call in Wichita at 316-263-0001 or toll free at 1-888-263-0001. All questions and consultations are free. Call now. You can also email email@example.com.