Your Rights In An Automobile Accident
You have the following rights under the law and we are here to help you get them:
- To have your automobile repaired or an amount paid to you for the fair market value of your damaged vehicle;
- To receive a rental car from your own insurance company (with the appropriate policy) free of charge to drive until the property damage portion of your claim is settled;
- To receive compensation for your lost earnings or lost earning capacity;
- To a fair and reasonable payment for property lost or destroyed in a collision;
- To receive the very best medical care available, and to choose your own doctors and types of doctors, including chiropractors, physical medicine doctors, doctors of osteopathic medicine, etc.;
- To be paid for any emotional stress of physical stress or inconveniences, or any other stresses caused by the accident;
- To a fair settlement for any permanent damages or disabilities which may have resulted from the collision;
- To be paid for you pain and suffering caused by your injuries from the collision;
- To receive a fair and prompt settlement from the insurance company or defendant where fault is reasonably clear;
- To expect to be treated with respect by the insurance companies and their representatives;
- To be represented at every stage of your claim by an experienced personal injury attorney to make sure you are protected and to advocate for you, the victim.
If you have any questions about this article or questions about your personal injury or work comp claim, give Attorney Roger Riedmiller a call in Wichita at 316-263-0001 or toll free at 1-888-263-0001. All questions and consultations are free. Call now. You can also email email@example.com.