Back-to-school shopping for your dogUpdated:
© iStockphoto / Thinkstock
From The Dog DailyMore>>
- Being a dog owner means sometimes taking on tasks that might not be that pleasant -- for either you or your dog. Nail clipping, in some cases, is one of the tasks.
- There are many ways to show your dog that she is your best friend and an important member of your family.There are many ways to show your dog that she is your best friend and an important member of your family. From doing activities together to creating a space just for her, these are some easy ways you can strengthen your bond with your four-legged friend.
- Inviting guests to your home when you have a new or energetic dog can prove to be challenging. Just a little training -- for both your dog and your guests -- will make visits more enjoyable for everyone.
- What item do you grab numerous times a day but rarely, if ever, wash?What item do you grab numerous times a day but rarely, if ever, wash?
- Since your dog hasn't mastered speaking in words yet, you may wonder how you can tell if your dog is feeling okay. It turns out, many of the clues can come from just looking at your dog and reading his body language.
- Boarding your dog can be a stressful time for both you and your pooch. If you take the time to prep ahead of time, however, there’s no reason the time your furry friend spends being boarded can’t be both fun and stress free.
- Over the past few years there has been a lot of talk about specific dog breeds that are "hypoallergenic" and perfect for families with members who have pet allergies. Is this talk fact or fiction?
- It's common knowledge that dogs should go for walks, play fetch and exercise, but did you know that your cat should be squeezing in fitness time too?
- Is it true that seven human years are equivalent to one dog year? Can dogs really smell cancer? Here, we debunk some commonly held canine myths.
- During tough economic times, who doesn't want to save money and spend less? With these tips, pet parents can save big.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.