How dog food is made and testedUpdated: Aug 9, 2010 10:30 AM EDT
From The Dog DailyMore>>
It's common knowledge that dogs should go for walks, play fetch and exercise, but did you know that your cat should be squeezing in fitness time too?
- Being a dog owner means sometimes taking on tasks that might not be that pleasant -- for either you or your dog. Nail clipping, in some cases, is one of the tasks.
- There are many ways to show your dog that she is your best friend and an important member of your family.There are many ways to show your dog that she is your best friend and an important member of your family. From doing activities together to creating a space just for her, these are some easy ways you can strengthen your bond with your four-legged friend.
- Inviting guests to your home when you have a new or energetic dog can prove to be challenging. Just a little training -- for both your dog and your guests -- will make visits more enjoyable for everyone.
- What item do you grab numerous times a day but rarely, if ever, wash?What item do you grab numerous times a day but rarely, if ever, wash?
- Since your dog hasn't mastered speaking in words yet, you may wonder how you can tell if your dog is feeling okay. It turns out, many of the clues can come from just looking at your dog and reading his body language.
- Over the past few years there has been a lot of talk about specific dog breeds that are "hypoallergenic" and perfect for families with members who have pet allergies. Is this talk fact or fiction?
- Is it true that seven human years are equivalent to one dog year? Can dogs really smell cancer? Here, we debunk some commonly held canine myths.
- During tough economic times, who doesn't want to save money and spend less? With these tips, pet parents can save big.
- Not only is it possible to enjoy a fun vacation with your dog, but it's also easier than ever to do so while being frugal.