Commercial Media Producer
KAKEland Creative Services is looking for a full time commercial media producer to help our local sales and promotion efforts. Qualified candidates will be able to do it all – write, shoot, direct, edit and produce advertising, commercials and motion graphics for television and our digital media platforms.
Primary responsibility is for commercial editing & shooting with the occasional promotion opportunity. The ideal producer has experience in commercial and/or promo production, videography, non-linear editing and graphic design.
The job is based in Wichita, KS, but serves clients throughout Kansas. Some overnight travel will be required. This is a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines. You must be a self-starter and
disciplined. Strong oral communications skills are necessary as this producer works constantly with clients & customers. Ability to lift equipment obviously required. Candidate must have clean driving record and the desire to become part of a strong creative team.Qualifications-Must Have:
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in on-air cable, broadcast environment or post-production house.
- Two (2) years non-linear editing experience.
- Strong aptitude for new technology.
- Self-directing, self-motivating, with ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Competitive spirit and strong team collaborator.
KAKE-TV is a drug-free company and requires pre-employment drug testing. Gray Television is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.Send resume to:
Director of Marketing and Creative Studios
1500 N. West St.
Wichita, KS 67203