College Sports Headlines
Shockers slide past Golden Eagles, 6-5
- WICHITA, Kan. – Daniel Kihle went 4-for-4 and had two RBI, including the go ahead two-out two RBI double as Wichita State beat Oral Roberts 6-5 on Tuesday night in Eck Stadium. Ray Ashford earned the win for the Shockers striking out three in three innings of work.
College All-Stars Barnstorming Tour 2014 coming to Bishop Carroll
- The COLLEGE ALL-STARS BARNSTORMING TOUR 2014 at BCCHS Friday, April 25:
Allen named NJCAA Player of the Year
- After a season of scintillating performances and dazzling offensive production, Hutchinson Community College sophomore guard Kadeem Allen was named the 2014 NJCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Player of the Year on Monday.
Missouri dismisses Green-Beckham from team
- ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham, once heralded as the No. 1 recruit in the nation out of high school, has been kicked off the team.
Jayhawks gearing up for annual spring game
- LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) -- The quarterbacks at Kansas have been hit throughout spring, from the front and from behind, hard and not so hard, in the pocket and while scrambling during their practices.
ORU defeats Shockers on diamond, 9-4
- TULSA, Okla. – Oral Roberts jumped out to a 5-0 lead after two innings and defeated Wichita State 9-4 on Wednesday night at JL Johnson Stadium.
WSU's Eikenberg Accepts Job at Providence
- WICHITA, Kan.- Assistant coach Dana Eikenberg has accepted an assistant coaching position at Providence, head coach Jody Adams announced today.
KU's Embiid to enter NBA draft
- The seven-foot center from Cameroon said he will declare for the NBA draft.
K-State Blanks Jayhawks on Diamond, 10-0
- MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Two long balls and a five-run first inning was too much to handle, as the Kansas baseball team fell to the Kansas State, 10-0, Friday night at Tointon Family Stadium.
Disappointment in Tulsa as Danny Manning leaves
- TULSA, Okla. (AP) -- Tulsa players are expressing disappointment over the departure of coach Danny Manning to Wake Forest.
More College Sports Headlines