- KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Lorenzo Cain hit a three-run homer, Nori Aoki kept up his tear at the plate and the Kansas City Royals roughed up Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale in a 6-2 victory Wednesday night that kept the pressure on Detroit in the AL Central.
- GODDARD, Kan. -- Tennis is a natural bond for Lexi Cole and Ashley Roskam. Last season, as juniors at Goddard High School, they went from being unknown on the local tennis circuit to becoming State placers.
- The Auburn Tigers are the fifth ranked team in the country. They own the highest ranking for a non-conference opponent to visit Manhattan in 45 years, making this the biggest non-conference game in the Bill Snyder Era at Kansas State... even if he won't admit it.
- MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Aaron Hicks hit a two-out RBI single in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins rallied for a 4-3 win over the AL Central-leading Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Pinch-runners Jarrod Dyson and Terrance Gore scored in the ninth inning as the Kansas City Royals rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Monday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221