Posted: 1:15 PM
- KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) -- Sporting Kansas City declined contract options on several players, including goalkeeper Eric Kronberg, and terminated the contract of midfielder Lawrence Olum on Tuesday.
- The 2014 season was the first year Attica-Argonia had playoff eligibility and they surprised many, including themselves, by just how well they took advantage. But it was a bitter ending to a sweet season for Attica-Argona as the Titans racked up 12 wins, but fell in the state title game to Victoria, 52-8.
- A season-high five players scored in double figures to lead a second-half domination as the No. 22 Hutchinson Community College men’s basketball team ran past Lamar Community College 90-62 on Monday night at the Sports Arena.
- LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) -- Brannen Greene scored 17 points off the bench, Perry Ellis also had 17 points and No. 11 Kansas rebounded from an embarrassing loss to Kentucky with an 87-60 victory over Rider on Monday night.
- WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State will pay tribute to the MTXE era – one of the most successful basketball stretches in school history - during its Saturday, Nov. 29 contest against longtime rival Tulsa. Tipoff is set for 2 p.m.
- DENVER -- Peyton Manning threw three of his four TD passes to Demaryius Thomas and C.J. Anderson ran for 167 yards and the go-ahead score in the Denver Broncos' 39-36 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
- NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma freshman Samaje Perine set a major college record by running for 427 yards in a driving rainstorm, scoring five touchdowns and leading the No. 23 Sooners over Kansas 44-7 Saturday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221