- STILLWATER, Okla. -- Garrett Bayliff went 4-for-5 to lead Wichita State to a 6-4 win over No. 15 Oklahoma State. With the win, Shocker head coach Todd Butler earned his 100th career victory as a head coach.
- WICHITA, Kan. -- The U.S. Basketball Writers Association has released its 2013-14 Men's All-District Teams, based on voting from its national membership of 900-plus. Gregg Marshall, Cleanthony Early and Fred VanVleet were honored on the District VI squad.
- LAWRENCE, Kan. – Armed with the No. 1 seed in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship for the sixth-straight season and 11th time in league history, No. 10/10 Kansas head coach Bill Self answered questions about the health of Joel Embiid, the possibility of facing Oklahoma State a third time and the impending NCAA Tournament in his weekly press conference Monday afternoon.
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- When general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were hired by the Chiefs last year, they knew that there would be plenty of turnover on a roster that produced just two wins.
- LAWRENCE, Kan. - Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins added another piece of hardware to his already successful rookie season when Sporting News named him All-America Second Team Monday.
- WICHITA, Kan.- Alex Harden scored 27 points and handed out six assists, while Michelle Price scored 15 points and pulled down seven rebounds on senior day as the Wichita State women’s basketball team defeated Missouri State 93-56 on Sunday afternoon inside Charles Koch Arena, capturing its second-consecutive Missouri Valley Conference regular-season championship.