- Cleanthony Early scored 20 points with three 3-pointers and a pair of dunks, and No. 2 Wichita State improved to 33-0 with little resistance in a 67-42 rout over Missouri State in the Missouri Valley Conference semifinals Saturday.
- Kenny Chery had 10 of Baylor's 17 consecutive made free throws down the stretch, finishing with a career-high 29 points and leading the Bears to a 76-74 victory over Kansas State on Saturday.
- Eron Harris scored 28 points, Juwan Staten added 24 and West Virginia withstood 41 points by freshman Andrew Wiggins and a furious comeback by No. 8 Kansas to upset the Jayhawks 92-86 in their Big 12 regular-season finale Saturday.
- ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Milton Doyle's 3-pointer with 1 second to play lifted Loyola of Chicago 74-72 over Bradley Thursday night for a first-round Missouri Valley Conference tournament win.
- ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Egidijus Mockevicius tied a career-high with 19 points, had a career-best eight blocks and grabbed 10 rebounds as No. 9 seed Evansville defeated eighth-seeded Drake 69-61 in the opening round of the Missouri Valley tournament Thursday night.