- DENVER -- Kansas City Chiefs All-Pro running back Jamaal Charles has left the game with a left ankle injury after being brought down in the first quarter Sunday against the Denver Broncos.
- DENVER -- Terrance Knighton batted away Alex Smith's fourth-and-goal pass to Dwayne Bowe with 15 seconds left, preserving the Denver Broncos' 24-17 win over the scrappy Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
- EL DORADO, Kan. -- The Butler football team overcame an early deficit to lead at halftime, but couldn't keep pace in the second half of a 35-26 loss to Hutchinson on Saturday at BG Products Veterans Sports Complex that ended a 23-game winning streak over the Blue Dragons.
- WICHITA, Kan. -- It took a long time to reach this point, but in their third consecutive season reaching the American Association’s Championship Series, the Wichita Wingnuts finally were crowned as the victors on Saturday night at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium.
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jeremy Guthrie retired the final 17 batters he faced, Omar Infante had three hits and drove in two runs, and the Kansas City Royals beat the Boston Red Sox 7-1 on Saturday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221