WASHINGTON - Ikea reannounces and expands the recall of children's wall-mounted lamps.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission warns children can get entangled in the electrical cord that hangs from the children's wall-mounted lamps, posing a strangulation hazard.
A 16-month-old baby died after getting entangled in one of the lamp's cord, and a 15-month-old baby became entangled in the in the cord and nearly strangled.
The lamps were sold in various styles, names, shapes and colors. The lamps have a cord, about seven to eight feet long.
Learn more details on the recall by clicking on our link.