Hand Sanitizer Put In Teacher's Water Bottle; Student Arrested

By: KAKE News Email
By: KAKE News Email

Stay up-to-date with KAKE News:

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A teacher became ill Monday after someone put hand sanitizer in her water bottle during school.

It happened Monday morning at Gordon Parks Academy, located in the 2200 block of East 25th Street North.

According to police, the 26-year-old physical education teacher became ill and vomited after drinking from the water bottle.

Police were called and one student was taken into custody.

No further details were made available.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 182036531 - kake.com/a?a=182036531
Gray Television, Inc.