NORMAN, Okla. - Fire erupted Tuesday night at a sorority house near the University of Oklahoma campus.
A reporter with ABC affiliate KOCO-TV posted dramatic pictures of the fire at the Alpha Gamma Delta house. Flames were visible above the building shortly after 9:00 p.m.
Everyone inside the sorority evacuated safely. They were moved to hotels in the Norman area.
The AGD house tweeted after midnight: "Thank you everyone for your outpour of love, support & blessings. Our women are okay. We are fortunate to have so much love & support."
The cause of the fire and the extent of the damage have not been announced.