Kansas has fined Oneok $180,000 for a series of explosions in Hutchinson last year.
The natural gas blasts killed a couple in their home and destroyed two downtown businesses. That fine is the maximum allowed under state law.
It was issued Thursday by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. KDHE fined the Tulsa based company for eight other violations of failing to report the leak.
A spokesman for the family of Mary and John Hahn, the couple killed when their mobile home filled with gas and exploded, says they are pleased with the sanctions.