Gas Leak Causes House Explosion

By: KAKE News
By: KAKE News

Stay up-to-date with KAKE News:

Two Dodge City residents are lucky to be alive after a natural gas leak caused an explosion that lifted their house off its foundation.

The blast tore the front off the house and sent furniture flying into the front yard. An official with Aquila energy in Kansas City says a fuel line under the house ruptured. It didn't meet housing code requirements.


KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 69631 - kake.com/a?a=69631