New Stranger Danger Safety Tips
What to tell your children:
1. A stranger won't necessarily look ''bad.'' A stranger is simply someone Mom and Dad don't know.
2. Don't talk to any stranger unless Mom or Dad is around
3. If someone grabs you, yell "Stranger!"
4. If the stranger grabs your clothes, get out of the clothes and run.
5. Stay with other children (kidnappers rarely abduct more than one child)
6. If approached by someone in a car, don't stop to talk. Just run in the opposite direction the car is going.