Heavy rain and flooding is possible across parts of KAKEland Tuesday into Wednesday.
Keep it with the KAKE First Alert Forecasters for the latest weather information.
The Kansas National Guard has identified the powdery substance that caused a scare at a postal facility on Saturday. The substance found at the Topeka mail-processing center turned out to be Toluene. That's a toxic substance often used for cleaning.
Six postal workers complained of scratchy throats and burning eyes after coming into contact with it, which came out of an envelope. The workers are out of the hospital.
Firefighters don't believe the powder was put there to hurt anyone.