Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard Sauce - December 14, 2007
"Cooking with KAKE" - Recipe of the Week
- 2 Lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
Honey Mustard Sauce
- Rinse pork tenderloin and pat dry.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper evenly over meat.
- Sprinkle rosemary and pat down.
- Drizzle olive oil and spread evenly over meat.
- Place meat in hot skillet over mid-high heat.
- Sear all sides by turning in pan with tongs every few minutes.
- Place meat on lined cookie sheet and into 350 degree oven until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, approximately 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, allow the meat to set 5 minutes before slicing.
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Fat Drippings
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, minced
- Place all ingredients in small sauce pot and heat until bubbling and hot.
- Stir to prevent scorching.
- Spoon sauce over sliced pork just before serving.