- Perfect to make Mom on Mother's Day, or any time of the year, our mouthwatering Almond French Toast Bake is so creamy and delicious you'll want to eat the entire thing by yourself. Luckily, there's enough to share -- if you're so inclined.
- Remember how popular pineapple upside-down cake used to be? Well, here's a twist on that old favorite...yup, muffin style! Upside-down or right side up, they're delicious every time.
- You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty; you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.
- Any recipe from south of the border seems to be popular now, and there's no exception when it comes to our delicious and colorful Tortilla Stack. This simple Mexican-style recipe will turn an ordinary meal into a fiesta.
- Want to impress your company? Here's a way to do it without a lot of extra work. Our Fancy Fast Chicken will get you rave reviews and you won't even break a sweat. Now, that's impressive!
- Our Garlic Lovers' Steak is so tender and full of flavor; we can bet it'll be an instant hit at the dinner table. Just remember, you might want to keep a mint handy for after you eat.
- Calling all banana fans! Get ready for an easy dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients but isn't lacking in flavor. Our Banana Pudding Cake is super moist and will have you floating on cloud 9 after one bite!
- Our Pasta Rustica features a homemade sauce that's so tasty and easy to make, you'll never buy the stuff in a jar again. So boil that water and throw in the pasta because it's time to eat!
- If you've got a love for seafood and Idaho potatoes, then this is the recipe for you. And the best part, you don't have to travel to Maryland to get great crab cakes -- now you can make them at home!
- We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be a favorite go-along.
- If you want dinner with a kick, then this Quick Chicken Curry is right up your alley. You can have a dish that's full of flavor on the table in about 30 minutes and your whole gang'll be saying, "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!"
If you're a fan of English-inspired dishes like we are, then you'll love our English Two in One -- a variation of Yorkshire Pudding. But don't take our word for it, try it and let us know what you think!
Our crunchy 5-ingredient recipe for easy homemade Onion Strings will make you feel like a restaurant chef. Whether you make 'em for tasty nibbling or as a main dish topper, they're always a hit.
- It's the brown sugar and cinnamon that makes our Overnight Coffee Cake melt in your mouth. We can bet everyone will think you bought it from a fancy bakery -- but your secret is safe with us.