- We all deserve to treat ourselves to a guilty pleasure once in a while!
Our English Toffee Bars are a heavenly combination of cinnamon,
chocolate, and pecans meaning temptation never tasted so good.
- Put the squeeze on some refreshing orange juice and get ready to take it to a whole new level with our easy shortcut Orange Juice Cake. This sunny tasting cake starts with a mix and ends with lots of raves!
- Don't forget to stop at the market fish counter and pick up your
favorite white-fleshed fish to make these awesome stuffed fish
rollups. Our Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets taste restaurant-fancy, but
are they ever a cinch!
- Never skip breakfast again with this easy make-ahead No Cook
Oatmeal Pudding. Give it a try, and we're betting that you'll think it
tastes so good; you might even make it for a snack or dessert.
- Enjoy our fall-off-the-bone tender Cola Short Ribs recipe anytime
you want a hearty one-pot main dish meal. No grilling or oven
required making these ribs that get their special taste from our secret
combo of flavorings.
- For those times when you want to make your gang feel special
anytime, or if you're having a dinner party; our easy yet elegant
Company Chicken recipe is one of our Test Kitchen Favorites.
- There couldn't be an easier way to make an elegant sweet potato side dish. Canned sweet potatoes are a huge time-saver, and when they're mixed and baked with a few ingredients and topped with pecans, it makes this Sweet Potato Casserole hard to resist.
- If you're looking for the perfect side dish to go with your chicken,
meat loaf, pork chops, or steak, then look no further. Our Roasted
Country Vegetables are so easy to make and will complement
whatever main dish you've cooked up!
- Tangy rhubarb and sweet ruby red strawberries make for a tasty marriage of flavors in our old fashioned Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. Whether you use fresh or frozen rhubarb, this one is always a year-round favorite.
- This recipe comes courtesy of Sara from Budget Savvy Diva who says, "This is the perfect dish if you want a meal that is extremely yummy, but you do not want to be stuck in the kitchen. You and your family will love it!"
- Who would guess that beer is the secret ingredient to making our Jalapeno Cheese Bites and you, the toast of the town! These change of pace spicy bite-sized appetizers are sure to wake up sleepy taste buds!
- This doubly delicious all-in-one Italian-style main dish meal is sure to have everyone running to the table. Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie looks as good as it tastes, and like its name...it's easy-as-pie!
- Feel like you're on vacation without even leaving your home with one of our best chocolate chip cookie recipes. Bake a batch of these Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies, grab a glass of cold milk and relax!
- The fancy-tasting sauce that dresses up our delicious Balsamic Pork Chops starts with lots of kitchen staples. Whether to liven up an ordinary weeknight, or to impress company...this one will deliver raves.
- Lighten up with this hearty Lean & Mean Pasta Skillet that's packed with leaner yet flavorful ingredients and served over a bed of whole grain pasta. This is a no-sacrifice main dish you'll love.
- There's a secret ingredient in this easy French Onion Soup that will surprise you. Try it for yourself and see why this is one of the most popular onion soup recipes we have ever shared!
- Our hearty Amish Barn-Raising Breakfast recipe is guaranteed to give you lots of energy to start the day. This homey, country-style breakfast bake might traditionally be made in a coal or wood burning stove, but it'll bake up just fine in our own ovens, easily.
- Slow Cookers are super when you're too busy to stand watch over your stove top. Well our slow cooker recipe for old-world inspired Good Luck Pork and Cabbage recipe; popular for good fortune in the new year, is sure to make your life in the kitchen easier.
- These simply awesome Sweet 'n' Smoky Shrimp are packed with the ever trendy flavor of bacon! Whether for a party or "just because" you're going to surely want to give this deliciously easy crowd-pleaser a try!
- What a super way to use up leftover ham! These easy pizzeria-style Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis always deliver tasty raves; and you might just find yourself buying ham on purpose to make these.
- Our Test Kitchen uses a convenient pantry staple as its secret ingredient for these melt-in-your-mouth Farmstyle Sweet Potato Biscuits. Don't miss this tasty bread basket recipe for company or for anytime.