Cooking Time: 1 hr 5 min
1 cup chopped pecans
1 (18.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup water, divided
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Irish cream liqueur, divided
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, 1/4 cup water, the vegetable oil, and 3/4 cup liqueur. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 5 minutes. Pour batter over nuts in pan.
3. Bake 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in pan.
4. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and remaining water over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove mixture from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup liqueur.
5. With a fork, prick holes in top of cake and pour half the glaze over cake. After glaze soaks into cake, invert cake onto a serving platter and pour remaining glaze over cake. Let cool completely then cover lightly until ready to serve.