Preparation Time: 5 min
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Time: 30 min
24 vanilla wafer cookies
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
3. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended.
4. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.