Don't forget to stop at the market fish counter and pick up your
favorite white-fleshed fish to make these awesome stuffed fish
rollups. Our Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets taste restaurant-fancy, but
are they ever a cinch!
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
• 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
• 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 white fish fillets, such as flounder or cod (about 1-1/2
• 2 tablespoon (1/4 stick) butter, melted
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking
dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, breadcrumbs,
celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder
and pepper; mix well.
3. Place fish fillets on a flat surface. Spread
crabmeat mixture over each fillet, dividing evenly, and roll
up jellyroll style. Place seam side down in prepared baking
dish. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.