Never skip breakfast again with this easy make-ahead No Cook
Oatmeal Pudding. Give it a try, and we're betting that you'll think it
tastes so good; you might even make it for a snack or dessert.
Chilling Time: 8 hr
What You'll Need:
• 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (NOT quick cooking)
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
• Pinch cinnamon
• Pinch salt
• 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
What To Do:
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the
fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. When ready to serve, stir the oatmeal, then top with fruit.