Enjoy our fall-off-the-bone tender Cola Short Ribs recipe anytime
you want a hearty one-pot main dish meal. No grilling or oven
required making these ribs that get their special taste from our secret
combo of flavorings.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 35 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 4 to 5 pounds cross-cut short ribs
• 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 (12-ounce) can regular (not diet) cola beverage
• 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
• 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, black pepper, and garlic
powder. Rub mixture over surface of ribs.
2. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high
heat and brown ribs on all sides. Drain liquid from pot.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining
ingredients. Pour cola mixture over browned ribs.
4. Cook over medium heat 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until ribs are
cooked through and tender, turning and basting ribs