Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Cooking Time:10 min
•1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
•1/2 cup vegetable oil
•2 large eggs
•1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
•1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
• Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!