Chilling Time: 8 hr
• 1 1/2 quarts chocolate or vanilla ice cream, softened
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 1 cup coarsely chopped cherries
• 3 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
• Hot fudge to garnish
• Whipped cream to garnish
1. Line a 5- x 9-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
2. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, walnuts, cherries, and bananas; mix well. Spoon into prepared pan, pressing down to mold to pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
3. Invert ice cream onto cutting board and remove plastic wrap. Cut into 9 slices and wrap individually. Keep frozen until ready to serve, then unwrap and top with hot fudge and whipped cream.
• Feel free to make a lighter version by using frozen yogurt or a lighter ice cream. Same goes for the toppings!