For those times when you want to make your gang feel special
anytime, or if you're having a dinner party; our easy yet elegant
Company Chicken recipe is one of our Test Kitchen Favorites.
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, slightly flattened
(about 1-1/2 pounds)
• 4 thin slices Muenster cheese
• 1/4 cup dry white wine
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking
dish with cooking spray.
2. Place bread crumbs in shallow dish and add chicken,
turning to coat well. Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
3. Bake chicken 15 minutes, then remove from oven and top
each piece with slice of cheese; pour wine evenly over top.
4. Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains
in chicken and cheese is bubbly and light brown.