Oven Sets Off Apartment Fire

Stay up-to-date with KAKE News:

Preliminary reports indicate an apartment fire was started by a faulty oven this morning in north Wichita.

The fire started shortly before 7 a.m. in the 600 Blk. of N. Broadway at the Comodore Apartments. It appears there was some sort of explosion that blew out a window of the building. No one was hurt. Firefighters quickly put out the blaze.

Stay with kake.com for updates to this story.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KAKE TV 1500 N. West Street Wichita, KS 67203-1323 (316) 943-4221
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 38595942 - kake.com/a?a=38595942
Gray Television, Inc.