The victim from Friday night's deadly mobile home fire in South Wichita is identified as 64-year-old Clifton Seago.
Authorities were called to Seago's home in the 5100 block of S. Hydraulic just after 9:00 Friday night. Neighbors called 911 after seeing smoke coming from the house.
Rescue crews found Seago on the living room floor. They say he was on oxygen and smoking at the time of the blaze. The combination of extra oxygen and a possible spark from a cigarette lighter are believed to have started the fire.
Damage to Seago's home is estimated at $55,000. Seago is the city's first fire-related death of 2009. In 2008, there were six deaths in Wichita, the most recent in October.