Pucker up for lemonsMore>>
- 1 box yellow cake mix 3 eggs 1 stick butter, melted 2 c powdered sugar 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened ¼ c sour cream 1 T grated lemon peel 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ tsp fresh
- Recipe from the National Turkey Federation
- This week's offerings feature recipes for blended and frozen drinks, teas and lemonades to keep you refreshed and satisfied.
- Recipe from Carol Saldivar of Iowa
- Recipe from Karen Newman of Buellton, Calif.
- This is a family favorite -- light and lemony, but sooooo good.
- Recipe from Patricia Petrone from New York
- Great color and great citrus cookies!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.