Bring on the baconMore>>
- Source: Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Recipe from Emily Jeffcoat of Lubbock, Texas
- 2 cans smoked oysters 1/4 cup light vegetable oil 1/2 lb bacon 3 tbsp minced garlic toothpicks Cut bacon strips in thirds. Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster and place a toothpick through
- Recipe from Trisha Hill of Tennessee
- Quick, easy and flavorful, this salad could become a main dish salad. The sweet and sour flavors are an easy favorite with kids of all ages.
- Recipe from John Pritchett of Alabama
- During the cold winter months warm your kitchen and your family with a hearty bowl of potato soup, any way you like it.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.